WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and her computer or device and do not provide references that allow her personal data to be known.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. .
- Session cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, when processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. . To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from the one that provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from the that provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. Likewise, it is possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that helps us to show you later advertising related to the search you have carried out. develop control of our ads in relation to, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they appear, what time they are viewed, etc.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as, follow and analyze the activity it carries out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. BASQ SNEAKERS S.L. does not use advertising or behavioral advertising cookies.
REVOCATION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
At any time you can access the configuration of your browser accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation allows and which not, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu)
Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy (Content Settings) > Cookies
More information: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu)
Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced
More information: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-9
Options > Privacy > Cookies
More information: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
Safari, iPad and iPhone
Preferences > Privacy
More information: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
More information: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
be part of the change